- 120 Volts / 1220 Watts / 60 Hz
- 18.5 in x 16 1/4 in x 29 3/4 in
- Turn all switches “ON”
- (On first batch only) Let kettle heat about 4 minutes.
- Add oil or oil bar, then cup of corn with Flavacol in it.
- Dump when popping is about 99% completed.
- Repeat step 3 and step 4 – always pop at least 5 batches each time you pop.
- (On final batch only) Turn the kettle heat switch OFF as soon as corn starts popping rapidly (to raise kettle lid)
- Keep doors open when popping corn
- Keep doors closed when not popping corn
- Keep kettle switch off when not popping
Delivery and pick up of Rental items in Winona is $40.00. Outside of Winona, there is a travel time fee of $30.00 per hour and a mileage fee of $0.60 per mile.
All items are subject to weekly or long term rates, please Contact Steak Shop Catering & Food Service for pricing information if you are interested in renting equipment for long periods of time. Most pricing information below is based on a one day rental service.
**Additional charges may apply for specific pick-up / drop off times.
**25.00 deposit is required to reserve our machines**